The Pure by Nat Collection was first time introduced January 2015 at CIFF in Copenhagen.
The collection is designed for and dedicated to the women, who are looking for a more raw and timeless expression.
Our jewellery is made of brass, which is plated with either sterling silver, gold (18 – 24K) or oxidized.
We work with natural gemstones, quartz and zircons. Some stones can be dyed to achieve a specific colour way.
All jewellery complies with EU-legislation.
The jewellery will stay in good condition, if you take the following precautions:
- Take of the jewellery during cleaning, washing, bathing, swimming and other physical activities/sports.
- Keep the jewellery out of contact with cream, soap, chemicals, hairspray, perfume etc.
- Store the jewellery in a dry environment.
- Air and humidity will eventually make the jewellery darker.
- The aging process of the plated jewellery depends on each individual. Ie different skin types.